10.-12. lipnja 2015.
CEPF General Assembly 2015 in Zagreb
Dear CEPF members,
Please be kindly invited to this year’s CEPF General Assembly in Zagreb, Croatia, on 10-12 June 2015, which will be hosted by the Croatian Union of Private Forest Owners’ Associations.
Please find the tentative programme below and the REGISTRATION form attached.
9 June 2015
· Arrival of the CEPF Secretariat and members participating at the meeting next day
10 June 2015
· CEPF representatives meeting with COST Action FACESMAP, http://facesmap.boku.ac.at/(morning)
· Internal CEPF workshop (afternoon)
· CEPF Informal Dinner (evening)
11 June 2015
· CEPF Board meeting (morning)
· CEPF working group meeting (morning, parallel event to the CEPF Board meeting)
· CEPF General Assembly (afternoon)
· Introduction to Croatian forestry (afternoon)
· Zagreb walking tour (afternoon)
· CEPF Formal Dinner (evening)
12 June 2015
· Excursion (morning and afternoon)
· Departure (17:00 arrival at the airport)
A detailed programme, with further details about agenda, timetable, meeting venue and other practicalities, will be sent to you in due course.
Hotel reservations will be made by the host in Hotel International Zagreb (www.hotel-international.hr) and confirmed as soon as the final number of participants is available. Please also indicate in the registration form if you want to stay also over the weekend in Zagreb and in the same hotel, so the host can make the reservations accordingly.